- UPC-led European project brings low-cost 3G to heart of Peruvian jungle
- Researchers at the FIB improve software applications based on user experience
- The UPC will offer a new bachelor's degree in Automotive Engineering in the 2017-2018 academic year
- The UPC inaugurates the first acoustic tunnel in Europe to investigate how to recover the acoustic balance of the oceans
- UPC leads Catalan universities in European Horizon 2020 projects for 2014-2015
Welcome to School of Mathematics and Statistics
School of Mathematics and Statistics is one of the schools of the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya - BarcelonaTech (UPC). It is located on the South-Diagonal Campus.
It's a school where professors and students know each other individually. Study rooms open twenty-four hours a day and School'sown library are ideal places for group work and personal study. The students of the FME care about the quality of their training and are involved in academic decisions. Life in the FME is not confined to the study, but is also rich in cultural activities, sports, and entertainment: concerts, competitions, theatre plays, lectures, festivals, excursions, travel, ...
The School participates in student exchanges through several mobility programs such as the LLP-Erasmus or Sicue Seneca. These exchanges are with universities in fifteen different countries thanks to more than fifty bilateral agreements that the FME has established. Almost 25% of graduates at FME spent at least one semester abroad and every year about twenty foreign students come to study at the School.